Webelos Den Leader Award
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Complete The New Webelos Den Leader Fast Start training.
- Complete Basic Leader Training for Webelos den leaders.
- Complete Youth Protection Training.
- Complete Webelos Leader Outdoor Training.
- During your tenure for this award, participate in a Cub Scout leader pow wow or University of Scouting, or attend at least four roundtables.
Do seven of the following:
- During at least one program year, have a minimum of 50 percent of the Webelos Scouts in your den advance in rank (Webelos Badge or Arrow of Light Award).
- At least once, reregister a minimum of 75 percent of the eligible members of your den as a part of pack charter renewal process.
- Graduate a minimum of 60 percent of the eligible members of your Webelos den into Boy Scouting.
- Have an assistant den leader or second adult who regularly attends your den's meetings and activites.
- Have a den chief who meets regularly with your den.
- Take leadership in planning and conducting two Webelos overnight campouts or other outdoor den activities.
- Help plan and conduct a Webelos den-Boy Scout troop joint activity.
- Take leadership in planning and conducting a Webelos den service project.
- Conduct at least three Webelos den meetings per month, nine months per year, or follow an optional meeting plan approved by the pack.
- Participate with your den in a Webelos day camp or resident camp experience.
- Explore three Character Connection activities with your den members in one year.
- Hold regular den meetings and dne activity planning sessions with your assistant den leader.